(note: transferred from old blog)
Well, a friend of mine did this on Facebook. So I did it too, and decided I would share it here. Because, well, this is my blog. It’s about me – so why not have tons of useless information about me on it?! And because it was a challenge, and I like to share challenges with you (I hope you read through this and find me interesting, and this isn’t boring and stupid).
And if you like challenges, you should try this.
Without further introduction, 100 Things About Me:
1. I’m wearing a Chicago Bears jersey. Julius Peppers.
2. I started ballet when I was 3 years old.
3. I can keep my hair in a bun without any pins.
4. My back is hopelessly messed up.
5. I used to be obsessed with lemons. Absolutely obsessed.
6. I love hot apple cider, but not cold cider.
7. I love the smell of freshly sliced apples.
8. As soon as I get home I change into sweat pants.
9. My absolute favorite band in the world is Anberlin.
10. I moved into my current house in September 2010. It’s May 2013 and I’m not fully unpacked.
11. MY FAVORITE NUMBER.
12. Baby harp seals are some of the cutest animals in the world.
14. When I was younger, I was attached by the hip with a medical book. I would try diagnosing people, and I was convinced that I had A LOT of diseases. I still do this, but not on that scale of obsession.
15. I have never, not once, considered dying my hair.
16. I can’t throw away calendars. I have to keep them after the year is over.
17. I like knowing absolutely useless, but interesting, facts.
18. Jeopardy is like crack to me. I have a dream to someday be a contestant.
19. I have never, and will never, try illicit drugs.
20. My birthday is March 20th.
21. I have lived in 4 different houses, a temporary beach house, and 1 apartment.
22. My favorite subject is psychology. But I’m an English major.
23. I love drawing/painting umbrellas and clocks.
24. I have a 21-year-old brother named Richard.
25. I have been to 5 proms.
26. I absolutely, truly, truly love the ocean. And boats.
27. The best Thanksgivings are always on the 27th of November.
28. My favorite football team is the Chicago Bears. See number one.
29. I never had a boyfriend in high school.
30. I don’t want kids. But, I really want to be an aunt, and I want to spoil my brother’s children.
31. I have shrunk since 7th grade.
32. If a movie entertains me in the slightest, I’ll watch it. I frankly don’t care if it’s cinematic genius or incredibly awful to critics. I’ll watch it. Easily entertained I am.
33. For some unexplainable reason, I hate the number 3.
34. I prefer notebooks to loose leaf paper.
35. I love to drive.
36. Speaking of driving, I am the most calm and peaceful when I’m driving alone in a car, listening to my favorite music.
37. I was born in Kalamazoo.
38. I love to bake.
39. I LOVE vintage clothing.
40. I overuse smileys :D.
41. The first books I absolutely fell in love with were the Little House on the Prairie books in 2nd grade.
42. I always confused 6×7 when I was little. It equals 42.
43. I was one of the worst people at taking timed tests in grade school.
44. Rainbows make me legitimately happy.
45. All of the cats in my family have been named after the King Arthur legends.
46. The first book I ever wrote I began in San Diego, California, when I was 6. It was about a blue snake named “Icee”. It was close to 20 chapters long and was also illustrated by me. I still have it.
47. Kramer is my favorite character on Seinfeld.
48. I hold the fastest record for winning a Solitaire game in my family.
49. I love French. But I fail miserably at speaking it.
50. I am halfway through this. Bored yet?
51. I love Irish accents.
52. My brother says I listen to hipster music. I disagree.
53. I’m saving the best random things about myself for the end, so you should keep reading.
54. I did a really awesome presentation on Peru in 6th grade.
55. In 4th grade I was put into the highest level reading class.
56. The left side of my body is larger than the right.
57. I don’t think marriage is essential for two people in love to stay together for the rest of their life.
58. I love traditional Indian clothing.
59. In 2011 I counted how many people compliment my hair. It was over 300.
60. I’ve never had a traumatic experience with flying/at an airport.
61. I’m extremely sensitive to people who make fun of me and are unnecessarily rude. But, I have a really thick skin when it comes to constructive criticism. I strive on honest and constructive criticism. Which may come from years of corrections in ballet, and the mentality that they will only make me better.
62. I LOVE SLIPPERS.
63. I had three laptops in 2010. Computers hate me.
64. Leonid Afremov’s paintings make me swoon.
65. I’m an artsy-fartsy person.
66. My average typing speed is about 80 WPM.
67. I’m afraid of heights. More specifically, I’m afraid of descending from heights. I can climb up something alright, but I freak out when I have to get down.
68. I get dizzy a lot.
69. I’ve already completed my degree in advanced procrastination.
70. I love pouring rain. Sprinkles I hate. But a full on down pour is awesome.
71. I happen to say awesome sauce/awkward sauce a lot.
72. I love to wear scarfs, headbands, and rings. All of those are KT trademarks.
73. My friend Mitch is the creator of my nickname ‘KT.’
74. I am nothing without writing.
75. My favorite kind of people are writers.
76. My brain and math do not get along.
78. 7th grade was the best year of my life, but I would never ask to be in middle school again.
79. I really should be revising my book right now. This may never not be true.
80. I have a legitimate fear that people secretly hate me, and all my friends are just pretending to be my friends. I’m scared that as soon as I’m not around, people talk about how dumb, stupid, etc, I am.
81. I have kept, save one pair, every single pair of pointe shoes I’ve had/danced in.
82. I used to be deathly afraid of crickets. This has thankfully worn off.
83. I think every girl who is insecure about anything about themselves needs to listen to the song ‘Annie’ by Safetysuit. It’s incredibly sweet.
84. I wear gray and black the most. I hate wearing brighter colors.
85. My 2nd grade teacher’s husband was the original artist of Tony the Tiger.
86. When I was little I thought that every time you put a movie in, all the actors had to get dressed up and perform it just for your TV. I was extremely perplexed as to what would happen if two people wanted to watch the same movie at the same time in different places.
87. My favorite ice cream flavor is Moose Tracks. Especially from Plainwell Ice Cream.
88. I hate showing people my artwork, unless I find it acceptable enough to show.
89. 89 is my other favorite number.
90. The month/word ‘June’ bugs me for some reason.
91. I have tried to switch to contacts 3 times, and I cannot do it.
92. I drink too much soda.
93. I’ve spent every single New Years with my parents.
94. My favorite gemstone is ruby.
95. I accidentally deleted this number and had to rewrite it.
96. I don’t get stage-fright. I just feel utterly excited to perform.
97. I don’t belong to any religion, but I find studying religions fascinating.
98. I love hugs!
99. My favorite flavoring to put in coffee is caramel.
100. My absolute favorite movie of all time is The Princess Bride. I don’t think anything will ever live up to it. At least, for me.